What's new
What's new

c-axis clamping with subspindle

CNCJEDI

Plastic
my boss just purchased a Doosan Lynx 2100LMS machining center with double spindle with c-axis on both spindles with live tooling. I am trying to cross drill on the sub spindle at 0 degree 120 degree and 240 degree. when I use the clamping mode M189 it just sits there and it times out and I get an error. I checked the clamping mode and I don't think the locking pin is engaging into the sub spindle. you would think that for a new machine it would lock at 0 degrees. is there a parameter setting to get the locking pin to align with the spindle? I would appreciate some advise.--CNCJEDI

my boss just purchased a Doosan Lynx 2100LMS machining center with double spindle with c-axis on both spindles with live tooling. I am trying to cross drill on the sub spindle at 0 degree 120 degree and 240 degree. when I use the clamping mode M189 it just sits there and it times out and I get an error. I checked the clamping mode and I don't think the locking pin is engaging into the sub spindle. you would think that for a new machine it would lock at 0 degrees. is there a parameter setting to get the locking pin to align with the spindle? I would appreciate some advise.--CNCJEDI

It would help if you shared the code you're using, and told us WHICH error you get.

Back