What's new
What's new

Pierson Workholding

Rstewart

Stainless
Has anyone tried out that manual pallet changing thingie-ma-do? Looks pretty good for the price?
We don't currently have a job running that would hugely benefit from that system, but......

I would like to get away from using vices for holding almost everything (because lack of productivity). Might be getting a new machine (40" x 20" VMC) soon and just looking at some options.....

Has anyone tried out that manual pallet changing thingie-ma-do? Looks pretty good for the price?
We don't currently have a job running that would hugely benefit from that system, but......

I would like to get away from using vices for holding almost everything (because lack of productivity). Might be getting a new machine (40" x 20" VMC) soon and just looking at some options.....

I have a pallet system I made myself as well as the original pallet system by Mitee-Bite, but will soon move to the Pierson Speed pallets this summer.

Yea that stuff has been on my Christmas wish list for a couple of years now...I might actually get one this year as the milling machine is maxed out with work right now. Just cant seem to come up with the money and every time I do there is some urgent need for it elsewhere...

Charles

I've had one for about 5 years now.
Has worked very well with only a few minor issues.

FWIW, the new version now has an aluminum base while the original was cast iron.
New version also has a completely different locking mechanism.

Back