Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1974 View Post
    I've got nothing against or for Rich King, but he came back and is carrying on as far as I know. Why can't Thermite/Bill/Monochrist?
    One has depended on this site to sell products and services for many years. The other has not.

Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldwrench View Post
    Ummm, well...based on your posts, one could interpret that as a commendation.
    Wasn't criticizing, just a statement of fact

Quote Originally Posted by litlerob1 View Post
    Something suspicious is going on
    Sumthin' is happenin' here but you don't know 'zackly what it is, do you, Mr Jones ?

3. Likes Hodge, litlerob1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Thermite is a shit-disturber
    Yeah, but there was generally some shit to disturb before he would respond.

5. Likes SND, Oldwrench liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Thermite was one of those people that knew everything about everything, he just never did anything.

His posts were just verbal vomit that contributed nothing to the conversation.

7. Likes atomarc, James H Clark liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I have to say that while he sometimes was right on the point and correct, he had the ability to turn a one page thread into a 4 pager in no time, with the actual information so diluted with screen-filling posts that it was hard to get any sense out of the thread. Kind of spoiled a lot of threads, I thought.

And the man never figured out that one of his favorite words... "dasn't" actually meant "doesn't dare".

He was sometime amusing, sometimes helpful, sometimes clue-less, and often flat annoying. with the length of the posts. Dunno if I miss him or not.

9. Likes MCritchley, atomarc, awake, cranium liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by JST View Post
    I have to say that while he sometimes was right on the point and correct, he had the ability to turn a one page thread into a 4 pager in no time, with the actual information so diluted with screen-filling posts that it was hard to get any sense out of the thread. Kind of spoiled a lot of threads, I thought. .... He was sometime amusing, sometimes helpful, sometimes clue-less, and often flat annoying. with the length of the posts. Dunno if I miss him or not.
    Did the pot with 17,543 posts really just call the kettle black?

11. Likes Newman109, Lakeside53 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Glug View Post
    ???

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Reading this thread I have to chuckle. No comment from Bill but we are on page 5.

Main reason I like the site is it is like life - we have everyone and everything represented on here. If I want to listen/read/participate I can - or not. And learn a lot in the process.

As a young engineer I remember my first experiences dealing with tool makers. Think I was smart enough to listen when I should. My guess is the one guy who spoke with a German accent had apprenticed out in the 'old country'. Over time I ended up with friends who were, by trade, tool makers. Had them for bosses, and had them work for me. Learned you best have a bit of thick skin and not take yourself too seriously. Kind of like life.

I miss most of Bill's comments. But maybe that is because of some pieces of our backgrounds that we happened to share. And just like I appreciate other's comments on here.

Life is too short to get pissy or take oneself too serious.

Dale

14. Likes Matt_Maguire, Kjelle liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Glug View Post
    Well, in 17 or 18 years, I could accumulate a few posts... that's about 3 a day. I think Bill had about 3 an hour some days....

16. Likes Milacron, Rob F., awake liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Maryland
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I had met Thermite in person two maybe three times? All during the sale of various crap I was downsizing from. He was a nice enough guy and all. A bit too talkative, a difficult person to extract yourself from a conversation with. But my "in person" opinion was that he was a bit of a bullshit artist.

His major offense to me was plugging up too many threads w/ excess verbage. I had him on ignore. But you all quoted him all too often, so there was no escaping him.

I do wish him the best...

18. Likes Greg White, henrya liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

He seems to have multiple user names...whenever I read a post that sounds like it came from a soapbox, I figured it was from Thermite.
    But, best wishes for him.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Rhode Island
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The only person to blame for thermite and many others to leave, or be banned, is the troll that runs the place.
    His way or the highway, fine. Just a snapshot of what liberal democrats want to do to us all.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Utah
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Haney View Post
    The only person to blame for thermite and many others to leave, or be banned, is the troll that runs the place.
    His way or the highway, fine. Just a snapshot of what liberal democrats want to do to us all.
    I clicked the "reply with quote" button. But I am without words. What a waste. Why are you even a member here? Why even make comments? Do you think were all going to jump on your wagon and Revolt against Milacron? Are you recruiting? Do you need a snack or a nap or something? Did you chew the end off your pacifier? Are you Emotionally handicapped? Did Don kick your ass in Elementary school?

Your type that brings politics into every conversation are the dredges of humanity. We could be talking about Cheerios vs Honey Nut Cheerios and your type would bring up the Reagans or something. Shut your head in the Trunk lid a couple times before posting you drivel. Your type poisons everything that is somewhat normal. Consider a self induced coma!! You might like it.....

R

22. Likes jrmach, Milland, bsg, J Gilles, Mtndew and 1 others liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Idaho
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I have to think you don't think,,,Don seems to be a very fair Human Being,,,I am with Little Rob on this

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Utah
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jrmach View Post
    I have to think you don't think,,,Don seems to be a very fair Human Being,,,I am with Little Rob on this
    See how that works Mr. Handsy? Even people who don't normally see eye to eye, think your an ass---together.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Idaho
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by litlerob1 View Post
    See how that works Mr. Handsy? Even people who don't normally see eye to eye, think your an ass---together.
    Well,,me and you see pretty much the same World,,,being an Ass is a very nice compliment to Mr. Haney,,any relation to "Green Acres" ?always hated that fck

26. Likes litlerob1, Kjelle, Mtndew liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Piss off. It's a private forum, if you don't like it here there are lots of other places.

PDW

28. Likes Tyrone Shoelaces, Kjelle liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Or substitute Trump, God, Hilary, cunts, the military, the CIA, the deep state. Whatever blows your skirt up.

Entertain us with some substance, will ya?