What's new
What's new

Help wanted with small and simple project, lower mainland BC or south/central Island

Sparky961

Cast Iron
It's been a while since I've been on the forum and since then I no longer have access to shop resources. I'd love to find a small shop or hobby setup that's willing to work with me to produce a small quantity of few simple parts from time to time.

My present need (want) is for 8 plastic (ABS, UHMW) blocks, 3" x 5" x 5/8" with a 5° angle milled off the large face. Also, possibly some 1-1/2" x 0.125" wall aluminum tube, angles cut on some shorter pieces (5" or so long, maybe 10 pcs) and various holes drilled. These I could probably manage myself with simple hand tools but it would be quicker and nicer with machine shop resources.

If all goes well, I'll probably have more little projects here and there.

I appreciate the value of time and machinery, but understand that I'm also not looking to pay a fortune for these things. If those are the only sort of responses I get then I'll find another way to get it done.

Probably a long shot, but hopefully I don't get flamed too badly for asking anyway.

For quickest response, best to email my user name here at gmail.com

Back