What's new
What's new

Please help me to find the machine i need

Lo06

Plastic
Hello,

First, please excuse my english. It's not my native language and i'm pretty sure i will make some mistake, please accept my apologies on it and don't hesitate to ask me if you don't understand what i wrote.

I don't know if i post my message in the right part of the forum, i hope so =).

What bring me here it's because i own a little philatelic shop in France, and sometimes i sell mix of stamps in a small plastic bag.
Filling the bag takes me time, and as i sale it on low price, i can't afford to hire someone just to do it.
So i'm looking for a machine that could do the job for me. I have already found the technology to seal plastic bag autmatically.
But what i would like to find, is the technology to deliver stamps one by one in order to fill my bag with different type of stamps.
Something like this*:Card Dispenser Mechanism with USB/Serial Interface - YouTube except that it would be made for stamp that are much smaller and thiner. So the machine should be very delicate.

Trying to be more clear*, I would fill the machine with stamps bundles 20160917_024620.jpg
or even with bulk stamps if possible 20160917_024700.jpg
and the machine will dispense them one by one so i can have 1 stamp of 1 type in a bag.

I have no idea if it's possible to find a machine like this. And i don't even know where to search for it, the name of the technology, the companies that could make such a product.

So, if anyone have an idea on it, it would be very very helpful for me.

Thanks a lot for reading me, and again, please excuse my poor english =)

Back