What's new
What's new

PM Website rated no 8 in world under category...

Milacron

Administrator
Staff member
Heavy Industry and Engineering / Metals and Mining .... category doesn’t exactly fit but there doesn’t seem to be a category for Manufacturing per se

Pardon Our Interruption

wonder how Similarweb‘s algorithms produced the list ... maybe we should start a metals mining forum.. :scratchchin:

chipmaker.ru at no 3 makes the list a bit suspect...

I'm outraged it wasn't number one!

What we need are more threads on TAIG lathe CNC conversions - that'll move PM up the list...

Seriously, congrats! I do think if there was a proper manufacturing category this site would be higher.

Wait a minute......

I checked about ten minutes ago and Grainger was No. 1 and PM wasn't on the list. Now Grainger isn't on the list and PM is No. 8.

Don, did you send them a check or what...?? :toetap:

Wait a minute......

I checked about ten minutes ago and Grainger was No. 1 and PM wasn't on the list. Now Grainger isn't on the list and PM is No. 8.

I noticed that too,,,, messed up the link somehow. So I edited the post with correct link

Wait a minute......

Used to be #1....but now due to chasing google rankings at all cost, no real moderation (not upholding the rules that were put in place from the very first day), and the march of the spammers & Harry Homeshoppers....it's down to #8

Way to go !

Well, if you change to look at rankings for the US instead of world wide - PM IS Number 1.

Seriously - Don - congratulations and thanks for sponsoring this great resource.

Dale
No 3 in Canada and no 5 in the UK ! Just barely made the UK list as they only show the top 5 in the country categories

Heavy Industry and Engineering / Metals and Mining .... category doesn’t exactly fit but there doesn’t seem to be a category for Manufacturing per se

Pardon Our Interruption

wonder how Similarweb‘s algorithms produced the list ... maybe we should start a metals mining forum.. :scratchchin:

chipmaker.ru at no 3 makes the list a bit suspect...

I suspect #1, Nipponsteel.com also.... it's is a dead giveaway.

Dan

Dangit, checked today and in the heavy industry category we've slipped to number 11 :ill:

But still number 1 in USA :cheers:

LOL! Oh really?

Pure coincidence, I'm sure, but odd that is in the same week someone deletes 17,000 or 18,000 of my posts. I don't pay all that much attention to it, but the count WAS somewhere near 32,000.
Given Gordon's posting speed I'd expect his post count to be also lot higher than some 4000 posts?

I am sure Dis place would be way closer to #1 without termites shit stains everywhere.
want some cheese ?
Gw

I thought I was the only one that knows that thermite shits on every post he responds to. You would think that somebody that allegedly attended no less than 13 collages would be more well spoken and would know better.

But what can you expect from somebody that knows everything about everything, yet never did anything.

Back