What's new
What's new

possibly O/T question about call forwarding

Joe Miranda

Titanium
I want to start another venture and want to keep it separate from my other business. My thought is to get another phone line but have the number forwarded to my cell phone. If anyone is currently doing that, when a call is forwarded, does it show up as a forwarded call from your other number (so I know how to answer the call)?

I had a VOIP phone a while back, and they offer "find me" and "follow me" features. If you have internet service, it's a low-cost option to getting a land line, and you can get a separate fax number, and a bunch of other features for very little cost. But that was 15 years ago. maybe things have changed?

You should probably just ask the company you are going to use, that could make a difference. The last time I had call forwarding like that was a dozen plus years ago. The basic phone service was through my cable internet provider and I had it set up to forward all after hours calls to the office to my cell phone. The calls came in like normal calls to the cell, I did not know they were forwarded.

Back