What's new
What's new

PowerPath15 Software/OS issue - Do you have the EMI software?

Zahnrad Kopf

Diamond
Greetings,

If you have an EMI software upgrade for the PowerPath15, can you run pure Fanuc B code as the manual instructs?

Specifically, can you run the standard canned cycles? Does the machine process and perform them? Try a G71. Will your machine actually process it?

We have a rather large issue rear its head lately and want to try to narrow down the possibilities.

Thank you.

( please feel free to email me directly or PM me through the site as well )

Thought I'd ask, but you do realize this post is on the general board yes? Regardless what the book says didn't you already prove its similar or Fanuc like but exactly?

I remember this post from a couple years ago, is this the issue you are posting about now? Maybe you could mention what this rather large issue is specifically so others be on the lookout. Truth be known I'm a bit curious what it is myself.

I'd repost this on the CNC board.

Brent

G71 Two Line Issue

Thought I'd ask, but you do realize this post is on the general board yes? Regardless what the book says didn't you already prove its similar or Fanuc like but exactly?

I remember this post from a couple years ago, is this the issue you are posting about now? Maybe you could mention what this rather large issue is specifically so others be on the lookout. Truth be known I'm a bit curious what it is myself.

I'd repost this on the CNC board.

Brent

G71 Two Line Issue

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Brent,

Thank you for posting that. I appreciate it. I had COMPLETELY forgotten about that thread.

As for the location of this one, I did think about putting it in the CNC forum and you are likely correct, in retrospect. I thought to put it here in "General" because it occurred to me that there may be someone with a PP15 not otherwise looking for just CNC topics.

I will repost it later if I still need to. Thank you.

For now, I have to get some hot jobs out, and then delve into my own previous efforts to see if this is related.

Thank you very much for remembering that thread and posting the link!

Back