What's new
What's new

Is Pride Machinery a good dealer?

cellardoor7

Cast Iron
I get email flyers from Pride Machinery. Their inventory shows a VMC that make sense for me. I was wondering if anyone has experience with them.

Thank you,
James Galvin

Yeah, I saw that before I posted, I thought I would take another shot. I keep getting the flyers, I call for quotation when I see a machine that makes sense for us. We just haven't pulled the trigger. He has a Fadal with the right specs, but after some searching here, it seems like Fadals are not well thought of.

I dont want to derail into a big fadal pro/con thread.... but Fadal = Ford F150 : cheap, common, nothing special , very easy and cheap to find all the parts.

So... people who drive mercedes unimogs, porches, mac trucks, oshkosh trucks, ferarries, bmw's, acuras, lotus...... etc.... think f150 are cheap trucks. and they are... but they aren't useless.

I thought I'd resurrect this thread and ask if anyone ever did deal with this dealer?

I have talked to them today because they have a VMC I'm interested in.

Just can't find out much about the guy???:reading:

I thought I'd resurrect this thread and ask if anyone ever did deal with this dealer?

I have talked to them today because they have a VMC I'm interested in.

Just can't find out much about the guy???:reading:
Although I've never bought from him, I almost did once...a 2012 Romi C420 CNC lathe that he bought "local" to me and then brokered it direct from the shop where he bought it. The shop guys thought he was ok and he seemed honest enough at the time...Sorry nothing definitive but perhaps better than nothing.

If it is Joe you are dealing with I think he is ok. I bought my Mazak Lathe from him a couple years ago. No issues with my machine or him.

Back