What's new
What's new

Enco 111-1658 parts???

Traefinn123

Plastic
Hey im surching for parts for my enco 1658 lathe any help I tried msc Hurd they bought enco and they were no help at all guess to busy for the small guys ... but anyways any help is appreciated! Also I know they still build this same lathe in China exact same and all I need is a info plate for threading and they won’t sell it to me directly I this company makes this same machine and leaves the name plate blank for someone else to put there name

Keep asking MSC until you find a sympathetic soul. Or, by comparing images find a current Chinese clone on the net, type a question like "Do you have replacement parts for this lathe?" into google translator and cut/paste the Chinese version into an email to them. They will want you to wire the money, which is very dicey. Many people in SE Asia have little to zero compunction against theft. If you can find a US distributor who sells such a lathe you'll be far better off dealing with them.

The ones that want money wired will often take PayPal if they think they will loose the sale. Be persistent PayPal or no sale. They may want you to pay the PayPal fee.

Back