What's new
What's new

private messages

dian

Titanium
i cant see my sent messages. if i go to "sent items" it sais "Sent Items contains 0 messages." ???

is it the same for everybody?

i cant see my sent messages. if i go to "sent items" it sais "Sent Items contains 0 messages." ???

You have to choose to save sent sent messages in settings some place in order to see them, it takes space in your message count tho.

What demon said. It's an "option". Better by far to cut and paste the both of them inbound or out, to offline text files as you go, then delete as you go if you want to have space enough, long enough, to use PM's PM gift AT ALL.

I gave it up ages ago.

Click on more and more of our login handles, find "Send email to" on their menu (yours is active..), use that instead, continue out-of-band comms with ZERO load on the PM resource set or need of constant housekeeping to insure space for incoming.

BIG plus is that if/as/when you trigger a UCE source (a good deal of China, my case, but I WANTED that to keep one eye on how they are behaving over time), yer heavy-lifter email toolset can better deal with it than PM can do.

Back