What's new
What's new

quality

zayy

Plastic
Hi,
I own a small CNC shop and we have been having quality issues with our customer. Since then we have purchased new metrology equipment to help us improve our quality. My question is does any one have any type of form made up that they send to their costumers after shipping out a batch of parts to make sure everything was fine ?

if so would you guys mind sharing it with me so I can put something together.

thanks

A reasonable question, but would have more survival value here if you had a title that reflected more explicitly what you want to know, and if you included a bit more detail. Not trying to discourage you from posting here, just suggesting.

-Marty-

The best "quality" reports are those automatically generated by your measurement or inspection systems.
That way it costs no money and effort on your end.
Do not fall into the trap of making reports just to make your customer feel good. Everyone hates useless paperwork or reports that never get read and end up in a trash can.
No added cost should be as much a concern as providing information to the customer.

My reports will not help you as you do not have my systems in place.
The last thing you want is another friggen form to be filled out. Your people will cheat it.

Unsure if this type question belongs in which section of the board but doubles are not a great idea.
Bob

Back