What's new
What's new

Radio arm drill?

I just spit my milk all over myself.
My uncle worked for A.B. back in the 70's. They had beer plumbed into the water cooler's. I'm not sure when they ended that. First drunk employee?

There was a cartoon I had saved years ago that I used as an example of needing to give subordinates clear instructions, in the cartoon the worker made a sign that said "Key Pout".

Once I was at a hardware closeout auction. On the lot listing was "Lot xxx Box of Thirst Holes". WTH? So I went to look, it was a box of aluminum door thresholds.

Steve

Stroh's beer from Detroit was Ok to good beer..and the guys there also got free beer.

At a time the company started yakking so much about metric drills the guys would crank up the radio so loud to drowned out that engineer.
As result things started going hey wire and the guys began to not remember where they were supposed to go after lunch and the what they were supposed to do when they got there. Then when they went belly up, the company and some of the guys those still standing went out the door the last time complaining it was those darn Radio drills that killed Stroh's.

looks like Bush is going down the same path..Guy have to have the machines labeled to remember what they are called.

Wolfgang Muller said it is drinking cold beer that makes some guy go hey wire...

Back