What's new
What's new

Rexroth solenoid operated valve ID

robvds

Cast Iron
I just purchased a 3 valve manifold with solenoids for a project and I would like to decode the part number. As there is a 12 in there I am hoping it is 12 volts. There are 2 wires on each side of each valve. The thing that puzzles me is that if I blow into the P port while blocking the T port I get flow from cylinder ports. Is this normal when no pressure and no electricity is applied? Google is not helping me to find valve specs, the number is 4we6h52/ag12nda s043a-488 rexroth
Any body familiar with these things?
Rob

Rexroth hydraulics is in fact Bosch, aka Robert Bosch, thier usual m.o. is to run at 24v, the mount being 3 flat plate terminals at the solenoid cap.
I’m sure they do 12. But that would bo the mobile kit for excavators cranes
Etc,
I don’t know how your block is connected but it’s going to be ceetop standard or EU standard, you could be looking at a different block as there was a screw in plug supposed to be in there making it a 4/5 to 2 spool animal
Direct Entry | Bosch Rexroth Great Britain
Mark

don't know if it will help. used to make valve bodies for rexroth in lexington, ky years back. the changed name or were bought out by AVENTICS Corporation and we made the same stuff for them. might look them up, think they're still there

Back