What's new
What's new

Right On Pin Grinder from Alpine Tool information

dieselbug

Plastic
Hello I bought a Right On Pin Grinder from Alpine Tool and do not have all the parts go figure does any of you have a photo of the compleat fixture I looked up the plans under the patent number but it's change since then.1st.jpg2nd.jpg3rd.jpg4th.jpg

You are missing the stop which is a rectangular piece of metal with a screw to tighten. Fits on the upper bar.
Would you be interested in selling the fixture? We have one but need another in our shop.

Hi dieselbug, here is a few photos of the complete fixture. At the time I bought mine it was sold thru Royal Diversified Products out of Warren, MI. They still make punches but I don't see any listing of this fixture.#1.jpg#2.jpg#3.jpg

You are missing the stop which is a rectangular piece of metal with a screw to tighten. Fits on the upper bar.
Would you be interested in selling the fixture? We have one but need another in our shop.

Kmak, I'd be willing to sell my fixture if you could make me a serious offer I couldn't refuse. Used maybe once or twice, no nicks or rust just needs a little clean up. Its just been stored in the cabinet with all my grinding stuff for quite a few years.

EDIT; Wow, I don't know how I stumbled on to this thread but I didn't realize at the time it was an older post. :confused:

Last edited:
Kmak, I'd be willing to sell my fixture if you could make me a serious offer I couldn't refuse. Used maybe once or twice, no nicks or rust just needs a little clean up. Its just been stored in the cabinet with all my grinding stuff for quite a few years.

EDIT; Wow, I don't know how I stumbled on to this thread but I didn't realize at the time it was an older post. :confused:

I’d be willing to give you an offer for it??

Back