What's new
What's new

Rsc wooden dead weight tester model?

shwhitney

Plastic
Hi, I just came across a 1940-1950ish refinery supply co. dead weight tester but can't find much info about it, model type etc. It has "US" stamped in the wooden base with a "anchor" through it. It also has a number stamped in the scale base which is 389. Any info would help. Thanks

That is a rare artifact from the Area 51 metrology laboratory used to precisely determine the weight of departed alien souls. The anchor through the base was an unfortunate accident when the USS Eldridge unexpectedly returned from the Philadelphia Experiment, several hundred feet above ground level, and dropped anchor without looking.

389, of course, is a prime number, which substantiates all of the above.

:D

ok, you'll need to post some picture of that rascal to establish what it is. Someone here probably knows.

Thats what all those lights flying around my house have been. I better get a laser or something for protection. Thanks though I'll post some photos

dead weight tester photos

got some photos of a dead weight tester I got and need help with year model# ect.

Attachments

• DSCF2034.jpg
    DSCF2034.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 1,704
  • DSCF2035.jpg
    DSCF2035.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 1,374
I talked to them and sent photos and they said WOW but had no answers for me. Said I should send it in but not feelin that yet.

Back