What's new
What's new

Rubber overmolding

Joe Miranda

Titanium
I need advice on a rubber overmolding. If there is a PM member that is involved with this or can recommend someone - can you give me your contact info so I can get some direction. Thanks.

I need advice on a rubber overmolding. If there is a PM member that is involved with this or can recommend someone - can you give me your contact info so I can get some direction. Thanks.
We polyurethane cast overmold and injection overmold lots of parts here. Cast poly over mold is a piece of cake.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Hi Joe, happy new year. I use Jackson Flexible Products, Jackson
Michigan 517 787 8877 They mold and overmold several parts for the products I make and are great to deal with. They can blend the materials to create different types of rubber to resist any sort of chemical.

well, there is Lord's, and they just got bought by Parker, so you might have a local contact now.

Hi Joe, happy new year. I use Jackson Flexible Products, Jackson
Michigan 517 787 8877 They mold and overmold several parts for the products I make and are great to deal with. They can blend the materials to create different types of rubber to resist any sort of chemical.

Thanks moonlight - I will contact them. Do you know what their minimum is?

Back