What's new
What's new

Seeking Römheld catalog/manual

td40

Plastic
I am asking for help searching and retrieving archival catalog information. This specific catalog or manual is described as 10/91 Römheld Hydraulic Power Workholding, Tool Clamping and Hydraulic Elements.

This catalog was used to advertise, for sale, hydraulic power workholding, tool clamping and hydraulic elements. They generally are used in industrial manufacturing environments where machining, processing and assembly type operations are performed. These power workholding and clamping elements are used within jigs and fixtures to mount, locate and hold work/workpieces with sufficient force needed to complete these processes. This catalog/manual could be written in any language and found anywhere in the world. These products are sold worldwide and have many distributors.

In the Römheld spelling, the “O” has two dots above it. I’m interested in finding this specific 10/91 Römheld catalog. If this specific catalog/manual cannot be found, I would be secondarily interested in any 1992 to 1998 Römheld Hydraulic Power Workholding, Tool Clamping and Hydraulic Elements catalog or 1992 to 1998 similarly named Römheld catalog/manual.

Any assistance, direction, advice or comments would be greatly appreciated.

Search for Römheld Hydraulic Power Workholding, Tool Clamping and Hydraulic Elements catalog

In the past when I purchased used machinery, equipment or tooling and needed a manual for service maintenance or operation, sales representatives at machine resellers usually had a guy that could supply these documents. I recently visited several of these used machinery establishments. John Brand at McKean machinery was very helpful searching for a Römheld Hydraulic Power Workholding, Tool Clamping and Hydraulic Elements catalog and helped hunt though tables and filing cabinets full of catalogs and manuals. He also did a Google search. John also gave me the advice to post on the practical machinist forum. I discussed with John their wide selection of equipment and I could not believe the amount of sold tags on the used machinery and equipment in the showroom. John stated they haven’t seen sales like this in a long time.

At HGR Industrial Surplus, used machinery and industrial equipment sales visit, I looked at their collection of manuals and catalogs, searching for the Römheld Hydraulic Power Workholding, Tool Clamping and Hydraulic Elements catalog. I spoke with Ron & Tom Tiedemann asking if they still had a guy that could find manuals and catalogs and they connected me with HGR’s Steve fisher. Steve then produced several leads I must follow up on. Touring the show room, which at one time was a GM General Motors factory, I was amazed at how many machines that had sold tags on them. When talking to Tom Tiedemann we discussed the amount of sold tags on machinery which he said was at around 50% of all machinery and equipment on the floor and stated they haven’t seen it like this for a long time maybe never.

At Cleveland Machinery, a new and used equipment seller, I spoke to Carl Petit and asked about the Römheld catalog I am searching for. I asked Carl if he had a guy who could provide manuals or catalogs for vintage equipment, and he provided leads to follow up on. Upon viewing the machine and equipment show room, I was amazed at the new and late model pieces of equipment I was shown. The Petit Brothers were rigging a large boring mill for delivery, and stated that machinery sales are better than they have seen in a long time.

I’m bringing this up to show the journey I have taken to search for the manual\catalog and along the way share my experiences and the assistance I have received from regular individuals in our machinist world. I’ve seen in other threads and post, there’s much interest in the condition of our industry as far as wages and equipment is concerned. Looking at it from new and used equipment sales near Cleveland, Ohio and vicinity, it looks encouraging.

Searching for Römheld Hydraulic Power Workholding, Tool Clamping and Hydraulic Elements catalog.

While following up leads previously given to me, I had the opportunity of speaking with Bob from CR Supply based out of the Cleveland area. Bob sells perishable tooling such as drills, taps, reamer’s carbide inserts and the like. At times he will have precision tooling such as Angle Plates, V-Blocks, measuring tools etc. Bob stated he travels all over the state with a Snap-On type operation in a truck that comes to your establishment with needed perishable tooling previously described. Bob calls it, “making his rounds”, which means traveling the whole state of Ohio and 100 miles or so in our neighboring state’s borders, and he has done this for many years.

I asked Bob about the state of manufacturing and what he sees in his travels. His response was that in the territories he serves most, shops are running at 120% utilization. When I brought up the stagnant wages in our area for machinist and tool and die makers, Bob stated the average wage in his territory has gone up to $24-$25 range per hour and one industrial site in the Dayton area had a sign showing $38.00 an hour for a manual boring mill operator.

Bob said he hasn’t seen one of these catalogs but would be on the lookout.

Still Searching for Römheld Hydraulic Power Workholding, Tool Clamping and Hydraulic Elements catalog.

Still Searching for Römheld Hydraulic Power Workholding, Tool Clamping and Hydraulic Elements catalog.

In the ongoing catalog search conversation with John Brand of McKean Machinery sales, he commented that companies generally, never get rid of their archival catalogs and manuals as he has seen plenty of evidence shown when purchasing companies liquidated industrial assets and what he sees left behind with all the industrial equipment and machinery. John stated to keep on looking and asking for help and someone out there, in some tool and die shop, manufacturing facility or industrial site, somebody has this catalog and has access to it. Thanks for the encouragement John.

Still searching for Römheld Hydraulic Power Workholding, Tool Clamping and Hydraulic Elements catalog.I am willing to pay a finders fee and can be reached at [email protected]

Searching for 10/91 Römheld Hydraulic Power Workholding, Tool Clamping and Hydraulic Elements

To better understand specifically what we are searching for, I am attaching a picture and supplying information that may help or expedite this process. I have only seen this picture no actual catalog. This catalog was used to advertise for sale hydraulic power workholding, tool clamping and hydraulic elements that generally are used in industrial manufacturing environments where machining, processing and assembly type operations are performed. They are used within jigs and fixtures to mount, locate and hold work / workpieces with sufficient force needed to complete these processes.

This specific catalog was written in English but I am willing to accept it in any language, these products are sold worldwide and have many distributors. The year of the catalog is 1991 and it is titled, "10/91 Römheld Hydraulic Power Workholding, Tool Clamping and Hydraulic Elements" I will pay a finder's fee of $ 250.00 to the first person that finds and delivers this specific catalog. I will pay a finder's of $150.00 to the first person that finds and delivers the same catalog title or a similar title such as " Römheld Hydraulic Power Workholding", published in 1992 - 1998.
Key information- Römheld GmbH Freidrichutte, Germany, Römheld GmbH Laubach, Germany.

A Picture of the 10-91 Römheld catalog shows the specific catalog I am searching for. The 10-91 Römheld catalog may be copyrighted and in other languages. In the Romheld spelling the "O" has two dots above it, also in the Friedrichshutte spelling the "U" has two dots above it.

I appreciate your time and interest. If you have any questions or need additional information don't hesitate to Email me at [email protected]

Regards,

Rich
IMG_5202.jpg

Still searching for Römheld Hydraulic Power Workholding, Tool Clamping and Hydraulic Elements catalog.The year of the catalog is 1991 and it is titled, "10/91 Römheld Hydraulic Power Workholding, Tool Clamping and Hydraulic Elements" I will pay a finder's fee of $ 250.00 to the first person that finds and delivers this specific catalog. I will pay a finder's of $150.00 to the first person that finds and delivers the same catalog title or a similar title such as " Römheld Hydraulic Power Workholding", published in 1992 - 1998.
Key information- Römheld GmbH Freidrichutte, Germany, Römheld GmbH Laubach, Germany.

A Picture of the 10-91 Römheld catalog shows the specific catalog I am searching for. The 10-91 Römheld catalog may be copyrighted and in other languages. In the Romheld spelling the "O" has two dots above it, also in the Friedrichshutte spelling the "U" has two dots above it.

Does anyone recall seeing a catalog, manual like this or similar to this catalog?

I appreciate your time and interest. If you have any questions or need additional information don't hesitate to Email me at [email protected]IMG_5202.jpg

Still Searching for 10/91 Römheld Hydraulic Power Workholding, Tool Clamping and Hydraulic Elements Catalog/Manual.

As you can see, I have been searching for some time, can anyone respond that they have seen one of these catalogs “10/91 Römheld Hydraulic Power Workholding”

See picture, I am attaching and information that may help. I have only seen this picture no actual catalog. This catalog was used to advertise for sale hydraulic power workholding, tool clamping and hydraulic elements that generally are used in industrial manufacturing environments where machining, processing and assembly type operations are performed. They are used within jigs and fixtures to mount, locate and hold work / workpieces with sufficient force needed to complete these processes.

This specific catalog was written in English but I am willing to accept it in any language, these products are sold worldwide and have many distributors. The year of the catalog is 1991 and it is titled, "10/91 Römheld Hydraulic Power Workholding, Tool Clamping and Hydraulic Elements" I will pay a finder's fee of $ 500.00 to the first person that finds and delivers this specific catalog. I will pay a finder's of $250.00 to the first person that finds and delivers the same catalog title or a similar title such as " Römheld Hydraulic Power Workholding", published in 1992 - 1998.

A picture of the 10-91 Römheld catalog shows the specific catalog I am searching for. The 10-91 Römheld catalog may be copyrighted and in other languages. In the Romheld spelling the "O" has two dots above it, also in the Friedrichshutte spelling the "U" has two dots above it.

I appreciate your time and interest. If you have any questions or need additional information don't hesitate to Email me at [email protected]

Regards,
RichIMG_5202.jpgIMG_5202.jpg

Still Searching for 10/91 Römheld Hydraulic Power Workholding, Tool Clamping and Hydraulic Elements Catalog/Manual.

As you can see, I have been searching for some time, can anyone respond that they have seen one of these catalogs “10/91 Römheld Hydraulic Power Workholding”

To this date I have not received a response from any individual regarding finding and presenting this catalog and collecting the finder’s fee described below, or individual with knowledge of, or have seen a catalog/manual described above.

This specific catalog was written in English but I am willing to accept it in any language, these products are sold worldwide and have many distributors. The year of the catalog is 1991 and it is titled, "10/91 Römheld Hydraulic Power Workholding, Tool Clamping and Hydraulic Elements" I will pay a finder's fee of $ 500.00 to the first person that finds and delivers this specific catalog. I will pay a finder's of $250.00 to the first person that finds and delivers the same catalog title or a similar title such as " Römheld Hydraulic Power Workholding", published in 1992 - 1998.

Regards,
Rich

As you can see, I have been searching for some time, can anyone respond that they have seen one of these catalogs “10/91 Römheld Hydraulic Power Workholding” As of 8-23-2019 No Feedback

To this date 8-23-2019 I have not received a response from any individual regarding finding and presenting this catalog and collecting the finder’s fee described below, or individual with knowledge of, or have seen a catalog/manual described above.

Regards,
RichIMG_5202.jpg

As you can see, I have been searching for some time, can anyone respond that they have seen one of these catalogs “10/91 Römheld Hydraulic Power Workholding” As of 8-23-2019 No Feedback I am now increasing the finders fee.[/B]

To this date 8-23-2019 I have not received a response from any individual regarding finding and presenting this catalog and collecting the finder’s fee described below, or individual with knowledge of, or have seen a catalog/manual described above.

This specific catalog was written in English but I am willing to accept it in any language, these products are sold worldwide and have many distributors. The year of the catalog is 1991 and it is titled, "10/91 Römheld Hydraulic Power Workholding, Tool Clamping and Hydraulic Elements" I will pay a finder's fee of $ 700.00 to the first person that finds and delivers this specific catalog. I will pay a finder's of $350.00 to the first person that finds and delivers the same catalog title or a similar title such as " Römheld Hydraulic Power Workholding", published in 1992 - 1998.

Regards,
Rich

Attachments

• IMG_5202.jpg
    IMG_5202.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 32

To this date 10-22-2019 I have not received a response from any individual regarding finding and presenting this catalog and collecting the finder’s fee described below, or individual with knowledge of, or have seen a catalog/manual described above.
IMG_5202.jpg
This specific catalog was written in English but I am willing to accept it in any language, these products are sold worldwide and have many distributors. The year of the catalog is 1991 and it is titled, "10/91 Römheld Hydraulic Power Workholding, Tool Clamping and Hydraulic Elements" I will pay a finder's fee of $ 700.00 to the first person that finds and delivers this specific catalog. I will pay a finder's of $350.00 to the first person that finds and delivers the same catalog title or a similar title such as " Römheld Hydraulic Power Workholding", published in 1992 - 1998.

I appreciate your time advice and interest. If you have any questions or need additional information don't hesitate to Email me at [email protected]

Regards,
Rich

Back