What's new
What's new

Should posts stick to original topic?

Rob F.

Diamond
In view of the new year and recent temporary ban of some posters it seems that posts that talk about things not related to original post should be discouraged and/or deleted. Arguments or belittling would fit this well, as well as political BS. If people dont get the hint then escalate actions... Should probably leave the cesspool, I mean mfg in usa and europe thread for the free for all rants, but that seems a litle more mellow now for some reason.
Sometimes I look at a thread that has gone on for many pages to see what kind of tangents it has taken.:crazy:
Ideas?

Speaking of cesspools, has anyone rebuilt their septic tank air pump? I used to buy remanufactured ones until I found out I could save about $200 each time by rebuilding my own.

But sometimes the tangents are full of information too.
And what becomes the line in sand between arguing and having a very different view?
Should not the driver know when not to rubberneck at the wreck on the other side of the freeway?
Bob

It will always end up about how great Denmark is so why even go there?

Gossip as it were, is referred to as Character Assassination in some circles.

Gossip; noun
casual or unconstrained conversation or reports about other people, typically involving details that are not confirmed as being true.

Maybe you should start a Thread about how bad someone hurt someone else' feelings. It would be REALLY O.T.

IBTL

Gossip as it were, is referred to as Character Assassination in some circles.

Gossip; noun
casual or unconstrained conversation or reports about other people, typically involving details that are not confirmed as being true.

Maybe you should start a Thread about how bad someone hurt someone else' feelings. It would be REALLY O.T.

IBTL

Reminds me of a song in High School

(35) Morris Albert - Feelings (1975) - YouTube

But sometimes the tangents are full of information too.
And what becomes the line in sand between arguing and having a very different view?
Should not the driver know when not to rubberneck at the wreck on the other side of the freeway?
Bob

On Topic & holding my hand up waving!

How about when there’s no reference to the OP? It’s been getting normal for me to be on the second page & thinking “what was this thread about"???

My age could explain some of that, but not all of it...

Good luck,
Matt

i suggest that we compile a list of everyone we dislike for whatever reason,,,,

we could then share said list with others we presently agree with,,,,

then, cross-reference the lists to form a.... MASTER LIST of MOST HATED!

all that's left to do is investigate the IPs and find where they live so

YOU CAN GO BURN THEIR GODDAMNED HOUSE DOWN.

i suggest that we compile a list of everyone we dislike for whatever reason,,,,

we could then share said list with others we presently agree with,,,,

then, cross-reference the lists to form a.... MASTER LIST of MOST HATED!

all that's left to do is investigate the IPs and find where they live so

YOU CAN GO BURN THEIR GODDAMNED HOUSE DOWN.

Great idea! I'll get myself a VPN that says I'm in Denmark tomorrow.

PDW

Back