What's new
What's new

SME "Humans of Manufacturing" profiles... good idea ? (link)

Milacron

Administrator
Staff member
Humans of Manufacturing

Maybe you or someone you know could be the next "human" featured.... perhaps short videos might be interesting as well...(except for Titan who pretty much has the bases covered in that department... )

I guess SME didn't want to seem too commercial with this series but I'd like to see more info and photos of what these folks are involved with...For example, the ErgoSkeleton..a...YouTube

Another interesting story example.... assembly instructions for 3D printed hand for amputees..YouTube

Frankie Flood

Imagine the untapped market that lay ahead of the world just prior to the dawn of the computer. Think of the billions of dollars that have been made from the silicon chip. Trillions.

The next big market - which will change the face of the world - will be the female human robot. When you get living out all your filthy fantasies with your flawlessly built robot, and she's done all the cleaning and folded all the clothes - cheerfully - you plug her into the charger and shut the closet door until tomorrow. She'll flat refuse to shop, talk to her mother on the phone, go downtown to see the Christmas lights, consider buying new furniture, and when the roof leaks she'll get her ass up on a ladder and fix it.

When you get living out all your filthy fantasies with your flawlessly built robot, and she's done all the cleaning and folded all the clothes - cheerfully - you plug her into the charger and shut the closet door until tomorrow. She'll flat refuse to shop, talk to her mother on the phone, go downtown to see the Christmas lights, consider buying new furniture, and when the roof leaks she'll get her ass up on a ladder and fix it.

If your right I guess I would have to buy two. Ya know in case something pops up while shes charging.

Imagine the untapped market that lay ahead of the world just prior to the dawn of the computer. Think of the billions of dollars that have been made from the silicon chip. Trillions.

The next big market - which will change the face of the world - will be the female human robot. When you get living out all your filthy fantasies with your flawlessly built robot, and she's done all the cleaning and folded all the clothes - cheerfully - you plug her into the charger and shut the closet door until tomorrow. She'll flat refuse to shop, talk to her mother on the phone, go downtown to see the Christmas lights, consider buying new furniture, and when the roof leaks she'll get her ass up on a ladder and fix it.

Reminds me of a movie (movie 43?).. Someone invents an Ibabe™ that you play your music on. It is of course a naked very attractive female robot. They put the 'cooling fan" in her, you guessed it, crotch area and then boys start getting mangled penises and the genious inventor insists it is perfectly safe... and so on, funny skit IMO. :D

Or the film 'Ex Machina'.

In all seriousness, you can bet that in the next 50 years there will be a massive outrage - one already brewing - over the 'legality' of human robots. The majority of that outrage will be from the female side of the aisle.

Back