Stainless
OFF TOPIC
  • Is anyone else getting spam p.m's From [ sven251] 0 posts
  • If I'm the only one the mod can delete this thread
  • I blocked him. This is a first spam in my p.m
  • I hate spammers

1. Sent by Sven251 0 posts

2. icon1.png
    Dear Participant, do you want to learn woodworking? or gain additional experience?
    Good day, dear participant practicalmachinist com … and we want to encourage the retired master craftsman to finally reveal his secret archive over
    16,000 woodworking plans – more details on the link ~click here

I deleted his link so it doesn't get hits

Last edited:
I didn't, but it seems it's the same person that has been doing it before. I had started a thread about it a few weeks ago. Then he was Thomas359 (IIRC). Since then he/she/it has come back again several times to spam random members. The message is always the same which causes me to think it's a bot.

Kudos to management for deleting him promptly each time.

Could they now undelete barbter....??? :bowdown:

The internet has been taken over by greedy programers and websites that allow "LEGITMATE" companies to have access to your personal information.They will bombard you with ads,until you pay money to stop them and then the ad stoppers bombard you.EVERY BODY IS IN ON THE GAME.I just wonder if our missle sites get spam for Red Bull? Edwin Dirnbeck

The internet has been taken over by greedy programers and websites that allow "LEGITMATE" companies to have access to your personal information.They will bombard you with ads,until you pay money to stop them and then the ad stoppers bombard you.EVERY BODY IS IN ON THE GAME.I just wonder if our missle sites get spam for Red Bull? Edwin Dirnbeck

I am gettng these in my spam box and some are getting through to inbox, three or four a day for almost a month now, all woodworking plan ebooks. Headers show they are coming from different sources.

Admin here - went ahead and deleted/reported spammer. I also deleted the PMs they sent.

Thanks for the heads up,
PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back