What's new
What's new

Specs or used gear for Kearney and Trecker 2 CE.

Vabowhunter

Plastic
Well I’m new to the site and as a friend suggested I give it a look. Very impressed with the number of people trying to save old machines like myself. I’ve saved and collected a few old Sheldons. I think it’s a disease. Anyway I have an old K&T 2 CE that I purchased with a nice universal milling attachment and tooling. The machine was not in bad shape but the feeds were in need of repair. I’ve been in the gear box and was amazed that it really is in pretty good shape minus the remnants of a feed range gear that is missing and was evidently involved in a crash. The rest of the gear box is not bad at all. Minor repairs like needle bearings replaced and a tooth on the over running clutch. I am hoping that somebody can point me in the right direction for the specs on the missing gear. I have the parts manual and part # 2ce-j60 feed range change gear but that’s all. If there are businesses that part out these machines that would be ideal. Even a tore up gear to copy would help. Well, I appreciate sites such as this. I am taking plenty of pics and video and will post a link reference to help others who may dive into something like this. I posted a thread similar to this but must have not posted correctly and lost it. Trying to navigate new waters isn’t always easy.
Steve

Back