What's new
What's new

Spring loaded grinding drive dog

Mtndew

Diamond
What the heck are these things called?
I have a bunch of the bent tail dogs with a set screw to tighten on the part, but I'm looking for some of the spring loaded ones that have a Vee for my od grinder.

I've searched MSC and McMaster and it seems they only carry the bent tail dogs with the set screw.

Pretty sure you are looking for these:

I really like these for being quick and pretty secure. It does hurt a little though when the tail of the little spring on the lever pokes thru your thumb- at least its usually a small hole and bleeds pretty good for a while after! Had to throw that in there! Sorry

Grinder Dogs

I really like these for being quick and pretty secure. It does hurt a little though when the tail of the little spring on the lever pokes thru your thumb- at least its usually a small hole and bleeds pretty good for a while after! Had to throw that in there! Sorry

Grinder Dogs

YES!
Thank you!

Grinder Dogs

UPDATE:
We bought half a dozen of these from that site of various sizes.
Quality appears to be VERY good, the price is a bit much though, but they will save us time.

Back