What's new
What's new

Steinel SH4 and SV4 Manuals in English(I've got em both)

Michael Cuddire

Plastic
Hi Folks,
I recently purchased a Steinel SH4 mill and through the help of this forum I was able to acquire the manuals. I just wanted to pay it forward, so if anyone needs these manuals (in English) please contact me at
mcuddire (at) yahoo (dot) com. The manuals aren't the greatest as they don't have a parts diagram of every piece, but if you don't have it, it's better than nothing.

I tried posting them on Vintage Machinery but the publications are limited to US, Canada and British machines. I don't know of another site that would host them, if anyone has any ideas, I'd be happy to post them.
-Michael

I too have a scanned version of the SV4 manual on my computer. It's in decent shape and I think includes the parts diagrams for most everything.

Hi Folks,
I recently purchased a Steinel SH4 mill and through the help of this forum I was able to acquire the manuals. I just wanted to pay it forward, so if anyone needs these manuals (in English) please contact me at
mcuddire (at) yahoo (dot) com. The manuals aren't the greatest as they don't have a parts diagram of every piece, but if you don't have it, it's better than nothing.

I tried posting them on Vintage Machinery but the publications are limited to US, Canada and British machines. I don't know of another site that would host them, if anyone has any ideas, I'd be happy to post them.
-Michael

Hey! That's MY manual!!! I did the work of scanning it and now you're bucking for all the glory! ;)

Thanks for making it available!

I too have a scanned version of the SV4 manual on my computer. It's in decent shape and I think includes the parts diagrams for most everything.
Hello there, I wonder if you could send your scanned version of the Steinel sv4 manual to me? my partner has recently bought one and I know this would be very useful.

Back