Close
Login to Your Account
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by fmari --MariTool- View Post
    Thank you Tony,

Im happy the holders are working great for you guys. Yes we made a decent sized batch so anytime you guys are ready just let us know. Surprisingly it has been a popular holder for others as well. People like the small nut diameter of the ER11 mini nut (.640). We also have this version in dual contact.

Nobody else makes it. That is why I went to you. Vast vacuum hole in the industry line up for one like that. The only way to get to that is to stack up pieces parts and by the time you do that your run-out is 0.010" before you even put the tool in it.

2. Likes fmari --MariTool- liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Thank you guys for the kind words. Most of them undeserved but I will take them anyway :-).

Let me be clear. If anyone has a question no matter how silly they think it may be, ASK!! I've heard it all trust me. I make time for all of my customers or potential customers. I've even given tech help on competitors products. Not my first choice but it is what it is. Anyone can reach out to me by email, private message, or phone. If I dont answer leave a message and I will call back within an hour or two.