Strippit 18 / 30 tooling question
Login to Your Account
Likes Likes:  0
Results 1 to 1 of 1
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    New England
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

    Default Strippit 18 / 30 tooling question

    Hi all,
    With the COVID 19 raging and a pinched nerve in my neck keeping me from any real work, I decided to start cleaning up and organizing the tooling and Strippit Machine.

    I recieved a bunch of tooling with it. Some assembled some apart. One of the things I can not seem to find is what I am calling keepers? So there is the threaded punch head, followed by a spring then the spring retainer but the lower retainer has 2 half circle keepers (think that is the wrong term). These keepers are often broken. My question is does anyone have the proper name for these Keepers or know where I might be able to buy some?

    Thanks in advance for any help.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Tags for this Thread


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts