What's new
What's new

Need low differential air compressor control

ORAGRAG

Aluminum
I am looking for a air compressor control that has the ability to adjust the differential to as low as 10 psi. Max pressure would be 180 PSI. Everything that I have found has much higher differential settings. I would perfer to have a digital control so I can visually see the settings instead of guessing. Anyone know of a off of the shelf source.

If not the only other option that I can think of is to build somthing using independent adjustable pressure switches. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Nick

If you need precise control over receiver pressure why not use a pair of receivers? One would be kept filled to higher than your stable pressure and the other is kept at that pressure by a regulator taking it's supply from the first.

Thanks everyone. Newmexicoairman fixed me up with an Allen bradley control that should do the job. The control is expensive but is of high quality and can handle the very low pressure differentials.

Nick

If you need precise control over receiver pressure why not use a pair of receivers? One would be kept filled to higher than your stable pressure and the other is kept at that pressure by a regulator taking it's supply from the first.

this idea is very good (cause I thought of it, too:) )
I use this on an air line that feeds paint spray guns. When running just off a regulator to the gun, the presure droops when you trigger the gun, the gun spits, than when pressure recovers, it sprays fine. Using a 40 gal resevoir after the regulator buffers out the droop and the gun behaves better.

Back