What's new
What's new

Tiny KDK Tool holders

Fosco

Plastic
hello,
I saw an old post from February of 2018 regarding tiny KDK tool posts and holders. There isn't much info on the web so I was pleased to hear what everyone had to say. I have a couple of the "JL" series KDK tool posts (Size 0 I believe?) and 23 tool holders (14 of them are JL3's). I bought them several years ago with an entire garage of random machining accessories, mostly because I needed some bigger lathe tooling but these JL's are not something I can use myself. I thought I'd reach out to this group to ask if anyone can suggest a forum (either here on Practical machinist or elsewhere) where I could sell them to someone who will actually use them rather than someone who will just resell. I could try eBay but I know not everyone shops there. I've been trying to attach a photo of what I have but I don't see it here. Click on this: IMG_0108.jpg - Google Drive

Anyway, I hope you can give me some advice from your point of view. Thanks.
Fosco in Santa Fe, NM

hello,
I saw an old post from February of 2018 regarding tiny KDK tool posts and holders. There isn't much info on the web so I was pleased to hear what everyone had to say. I have a couple of the "JL" series KDK tool posts (Size 0 I believe?) and 23 tool holders (14 of them are JL3's). I bought them several years ago with an entire garage of random machining accessories, mostly because I needed some bigger lathe tooling but these JL's are not something I can use myself. I thought I'd reach out to this group to ask if anyone can suggest a forum (either here on Practical machinist or elsewhere) where I could sell them to someone who will actually use them rather than someone who will just resell. I could try eBay but I know not everyone shops there. I've been trying to attach a photo of what I have but I don't see it here. Click on this: IMG_0108.jpg - Google Drive

Anyway, I hope you can give me some advice from your point of view. Thanks.
Fosco in Santa Fe, NM

Put them up for sale on the 'tooling for sale' section of this site. It's an unusual size that is often desired for smaller lathes.
Priced correctly they will sell right away.

Back