What's new
What's new

Is The Tool Crib Depot still in business?

Isaac S

Plastic
I went to order some holders and inserts, and had no luck with the shopping cart. Their contact form didn't work, either, and my phone call went unanswered. Does anyone know if thy're just having a bad day online, or if they're out of business but never took their website down?

Link to their home page - The Tool Crib Depot

I went to that site and ordered some stuff but on the last step it hung. I called the number and it was answered by a guy named Joe McLellan (not sure about the last name.) He said he would call me back in a few days about my order. He said the website was "down" (or something). This was yesterday (Friday Jan 31) and I have not heard from him yet.

-DU-

Yeah, it hung on me too. I actually tried to order several months ago, and then again last week. Same thing both times. Called them today, and was asked if I could hold, please. When they came back to me, I asked if I had reached The Tool Crib Depot and got hung up on. I found the tool holders I need at another site and ordered there instead. I paid more for them, but at least they were willing to take my money.

Yeah, it hung on me too. I actually tried to order several months ago, and then again last week. Same thing both times. Called them today, and was asked if I could hold, please. When they came back to me, I asked if I had reached The Tool Crib Depot and got hung up on. I found the tool holders I need at another site and ordered there instead. I paid more for them, but at least they were willing to take my money.

Well that answered it pretty good then eh ?

Take your business & money somewhere else.

Back