• Replies 310
  • Views 24,556
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

otrlt

I would like PM to initiate a new forum;

TOOLMAKING

This forum should include mold making, machining fixtures and gages.

The Toolmaking forum should be specifically instated for toolmaking professionals, although there will be different tactics described by members, there must be a higher level of civility that what is now present on this site.

Are you a toolmaker Mike?

or are just like the rest of soon to be unemployed button pushers on this site

Whoa, down boy! I think that was mostly a commentary on the fact that suggestions are pretty uniformly ignored around here, not an attack on your sensibilities... :D

I think you know where I'm coming from eKretz,

I have no patience or time to quibble with fools. I appreciate your support.

This request is clearly above most PM members intelligence.

I think you know where I'm coming from eKretz,

I have no patience or time to quibble with fools. I appreciate your support.

This request is clearly above most PM members intelligence.

Starting with your OWN, most clearly and obviously!

Start your own damned website.

It isn't hard. I've had a dozen at a go up for a dozen and more years, operating out of racks in data centers in Hong Kong, Singapore, and Zeurich.

Rackspace is far cheaper if you go "virtualized" instead.

Want to stay "hands on" at the bare-metal level?

It's about a hundred US /month "premium" for a "commercial grade" drop to a shop or residence with fixed IP you'd need to publish the "A" record and point a <domain>.<tld> to for a website.

Run yer own show? THEN you get to make ALL the rules.

UNTIL THEN..?

You are just one more guest of PM.

Same as all the rest here.

Even those who don't insult the intelligence of their betters.

TOOLMAKING

The Toolmaking forum should be specifically instated for toolmaking professionals, although there will be different tactics described by members, there must be a higher level of civility that what is now present on this site.

Should such a subforum exist, I have doubts that you'd even notice. Your contributions to this site seem to be limited to condescending bullshit like this and worthless chaff lost in the noise of the political subs. Did someone say something mean to you in there?

FYI Any subscribers to the OT's proposed forum would also have to conform to certain fiscal and political tenets.

Not with six or seven "nines" test scores we do not!

We dont even have to give a fledermaus-f**k about gramering a website we can drive to its knees on a whim!

Fukin' Kalifonikyahkornholickyah snowflakes!

God must have loved 'em, she made so many blizard-lizards outta chikn' feathers!

Or was it chikn' shit?

:D

I suspect I'd fail on both counts.

Regards Tyrone.

Who says it's a "fail"?

Hang my old United Steelworkers of America contract book in my hip pocket?

Well. . we were more GENTEEL folk than the b***dy-minded Teamsters;

Q: "How many Teamsters Union members does it take to change a light-bulb?

A: TWELVE! Youse got some kind of G'DAMNED PROBLEM wit' dat' ??

:D

TOOLMAKING

Is your surname Clarke?

"C"? As in kunt?

Not that I kant spell... I jest never saw the PROFIT innit..

Do you mean Mustapha ?

From ;- https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/-god-has-given-me-a-new-turkish-colleague-called-mustapha-kunt-

Englishness is perhaps best represented by a 1943 note from Sir Archibald Clerk Kerr, H.M. Ambssador to Moscow, to Lord Reginald Pembroke:

In these dark days man tends to look for little shafts of light that spill from Heaven. . .So I propose to share with you a tiny flash that has illuminated my sombre life. . .God has given me a new Turkish colleague whose card tells me that he is called Mustapha Kunt. We all feel like that, Reggie, now and then, especially when Spring is upon us, but few of us would care to put it on our cards. It takes a Turk to do that.

Do you mean Mustapha ?

From ;- https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/-god-has-given-me-a-new-turkish-colleague-called-mustapha-kunt-

Englishness is perhaps best represented by a 1943 note from Sir Archibald Clerk Kerr, H.M. Ambssador to Moscow, to Lord Reginald Pembroke:

In these dark days man tends to look for little shafts of light that spill from Heaven. . .So I propose to share with you a tiny flash that has illuminated my sombre life. . .God has given me a new Turkish colleague whose card tells me that he is called Mustapha Kunt. We all feel like that, Reggie, now and then, especially when Spring is upon us, but few of us would care to put it on our cards. It takes a Turk to do that.

Lovely! And yes. Without even the hint of a smile!. My G'mum's generation of English. Croxteth Estate, yet.

She was fond of takin' the piss by appearing a bit crackers.

Looks out the window of her home, uphill side of the street, Northside Pittsburgh. Eye level, downhill side of the street, a grey squirrel is running along the power line between two tellypoles. Mebbe thirty feet in the air?

"Oh good heavens! If that poor creature gets one foot on the ground, he shall be electrocuted!"

Now.. if I were only blessed THEN with the "bionic eyes" I have NOW?

"You would be meaning "she" G'mum!"

Had an eye for the Ladies from an early age, y'see..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back