What's new
What's new

Tos FNK25 manual

Kilroy2k1

Plastic
Would anyone happen to have a manual or even just the wiring diagram for a Tos FNK25 mill. I just bought one and the person who took it out of service was less then neat with removing the wiring.
Thanks
Tom.

Thanks Peter, I'm not sure how much of a difference there is between the two models, but i would assume the wiring is pretty close.
Tom.

A FNK25A has feeds and rapids on XYZ while the FNK25 only has them on the X So the electrical diagram is more extended
Tell me if it is a 25 or 25A

Peter from Holland

Hello Tom

I post them diagrams over here and they are printable and readable If they are to small to read send me a PM with your e-mail adress so I send them to you as a bigger file

Peter from Holland

El schema Tos fnk251.jpg El schema Tos fnk252.jpg

El schema Tos fnk253.jpg El schema Tos fnk254.jpg

TOS milling machine fnk 25

Hello I recently bought a TOS milling machine fnk 25... the machine is in good shape but it came with some electrical issues the complany I brought the mill from had attempted to repair the some of the wiring at one point but for the most part a they did is make a mess but removeing a bunch of the wiring...I have been able to trace and replace most for the wiring and I do have a Manuel with a wiring diagrams but I am having some issues with one area... I don’t quite understand the wiring diagram when it comes to the speed and direction selector switch on the back of the machine, also a majority of the labeling on the switch is missing ... I have a attempted to hire a electrical tech to come and take a look at the machine but because of where I live that it not always an easy task to convince somebody to come out and work on my machine ...
I have most of the switch figured out but I was wondering if somebody had the same machine and would be willing to send me a few photos of the back of there switch, perhaps the photos could help me fast track this process of rewriting this switch..

Thanks

Back