What's new
What's new

Troyke Rotary Table

Gunter

Plastic
Does anyone have a downloaded manual they are willing to share for a Troyke Mfg. Co Rotary Table Model R-12, Lot no. 2671-6.
Thanks

My Troyke story........

Bunch of years ago I took my 16 inch Troyke rotary table apart and had trouble putting it back together.

I called Troyke and talked to the owner. He had been around a long time. He said bring it down tomorrow. We get here around 5 am. Gulp! Think I got there about 8 am - they are about 15 minutes from me.

When I got there he got very excited looking at it. Comes back a few minutes later and says we sold that to United Tool & Die Co. in West Hartford, CT in 1957. I said yup - that's where it came from and pretty sure my dad is the one that bought it.

They put it back together for me and adjusted it and didn't charge me anything. I also walked out with a 9 inch rebuilt unit that they did for a customer that no longer wanted it - $150. They went way beyond great customer service for me......

I made notes how to assembly and adjust it, but it is not any better than what was already posted - thank you for that information.

Back