What's new
What's new

The ultimate Kennedy tool box?

I'm not gonna lie, that's pretty neat. Is that an electric-wheelchair under there, or is it a home-grown rig?
Seems a bit wasted on such a POS tool box though... if it was a Vidmar or Lista, maybe I could see it... then again, those would have proper casters on them and unless loaded to the max, roll so easy the power motion would be pretty silly anyway.

Might be a NASCAR thing :rolleyes5:
Silly that it's corded.....could use an R/C transmitter, then remotely drive the thing
out to the mailbox & back......still :rolleyes5:

Next thing, he'll be sellin 'em on ebay and starting his own tool box show on History channel.....
DOUBLE :rolleyes5::rolleyes5:

My Kennedy box follows me OK but only floats (water shorts the propellor motor) and will only climb up stairs. I'm working on it flying but I'm having trouble with the shop pigeons. Bird strikes in the rotors wrecks the cyclic and the vibration dulls the loose taps

Kinda got a laugh out of the Valmetal page. In the picture where it says easy to charge, i noticed that we make the molds for those connectors. I've never actually seen one in use until now. The company said they go into forklifts and things of that nature. Thanks for the late gratification!

Seems a bit wasted on such a POS tool box though... if it was a Vidmar or Lista, maybe I could see it... then again, those would have proper casters on them and unless loaded to the max, roll so easy the power motion would be pretty silly anyway.

Wow! Never heard a Kennedy referred to as a POS! :confused: True they are not a vidmar or lista, but dang that's harsh!

Well, I have seen used (beat to dogshit) Kennedys, Craftsman (insert name here) that qualify as POS, but the video does not show that....

Wow! Never heard a Kennedy referred to as a POS! :confused: True they are not a vidmar or lista, but dang that's harsh!

Well, I have seen used (beat to dogshit) Kennedys, Craftsman (insert name here) that qualify as POS, but the video does not show that....

I can see friction slides...
I dont mind the drawers not having the capacity of the Vidmars...
But fuck those shitty casters. Id rather take them off and drag my box around

I have three kennedys... Two of them have really nice casters... Maintenence pro series

Back