What's new
What's new

US Products Lapping Compound Why Can't I Buy It?

athack

Stainless
Hello,

Can't seem to get US Products on the phone anymore. We have orders with them that are way overdue. Anybody know what's going on?

Thanks for the reply. We have the correct number have been doing business with them for years. Just can't seem to get products. Others have stated the same, just wondering whats going on.

hello athack- My name is Rebecca and I am in the process of bringing US Products back. It has been very neglected - My father was the owner and was very sick for a while. He passed away in February. I wanted to do this years ago but he was stubborn and prideful so I waited. The first thing I did was get an answering service 24-7. I receive the messages and my email is [email protected] If you need anything email me and I will give you my cell. We are in triage mode but it is going well so I am very hopeful. Please don't give up on US Products!!!!

I sympathise, reckon most of us on this site are stubborn, prideful, and just plain annoying, every success reviving your company, the personal touch is refreshing
Mark

Back