What's new
What's new

Vacuum cleaner

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelly3421

Plastic
Hi,
Hope everyone is fine. I love to make unique products and make changes in different machines. Nowadays I am working on a vacuum cleaner in which I am adding some extra vacuum power. I want to ask which brand of wire I should use because it will take a lot of energy to operate my machine.

Hi,
Hope everyone is fine. I love to make unique products and make changes in different machines. Nowadays I am working on a vacuum cleaner in which I am adding some extra vacuum power. I want to ask which brand of wire I should use because it will take a lot of energy to operate my machine.
It also takes some energy to compose a post which contains something - a few crumbs at least - in the way of facts & data.

-Marty-

I was using a vacuum cleaner just yesterday on a floor to be varnished at my son's lake house.
The water there was mostly wet as usual.
Oh, and I bought a package of M&Ms at Menards...when picking up the varnish.
I'm going back there today, does anyone know what time it is now and what time I will be back home.

I had a friend who moved to Utah a few years ago, do you know him?

Try not to arive home before you depart the lake house

I'm still trying to figure out how to build a house from a lake. I figured you do it over the Winter while the lake is frozen, but then what happens when Spring rolls around and the ice melts? All your hard work gets washed away!

Or are the smart people buying enormous amounts of gelatin and making a big 'ol Jello lake? That would be fun, your whole house and yard would be a bounce castle!

Oh, and I bought a package of M&Ms at Menards

What flavor were the M&Ms? There are so many of them now,
I could keep up with plain and peanut, but this fudge, and caramel,
and crispy and white has made it far too stressful to pick out a package of
M&M's.

At least Reese's Pieces are still one flavor, peanut butter cups on the other
hand.. Once again, too stressful to choose.

Hi,

I don't think a "pool Vacuum" uses electrons....Spambot.

Re: peanut butter cups on the other.
Speaking of cups mine is empty and the coffee pot is near empty also it stopped raining and I have to go to Vermontville tomorrow to build some deer blinds.

I think there's a typo in the OP's post. I don't think they meant "wire", I think it was supposed to be "wine".

At least, I know I need plenty of wine before vacuuming, to dull the pain of standing there contemplating the endless expanse of space, and its near-perfect vacuum.

Existential pain is worst pain...

Kelly, don't get upset with us poking fun at you.

It is just that this is your first post and we don't know how long is the fence you wish to build.

If you want it to go all the way around your yard the metric guys/gals might get mad...they don't believe in yards.

Oh, guys/gals?... nowadays, who knows...and you better not call somebody that or you might get in trouble.

How dare you call me a guy just because I have short hair and a penis. where is my gun, oh they were outlawed.. where is my hammer? oh, they were outlawed.. where is my baseball bat, Oh they were outlawed.

Where is my shoe they are still legal but darn that won't hurt anybody...I better just walk away and go find some meatless meat for lunch.

Some vendor just came out with a new product called "not meat potatoes". They are selling so fast the guy /gal is likely to be rich in a week..

Well, don't show the bottom of your shoe to a Muslim because they will be insulted. Then some PC person will have you cancelled. I guess they will use a rubber stamp on you like they cancel letters at the Post Office.

Oh Boy! I get to be all philosophical about how more vacuum costs more money. The less there inside the machine the more you pay.
Is a stronger vacuum really weaker?
Reverses the American dream of more is better. With vacuums less is more until nothing at all is perfect.
Bill D

Hi,

You can design a vacuum cleaner with extra suck but cannot figure out a fookin wire?

"You can design a vacuum cleaner with extra suck but cannot figure out a fookin wire? "

Used to work with a guy from Scotland, he had this heavy Scottish accent. One day, one of the bosses came in laying down some grief on all of us and after he got done, the Scot looked at him and said, "Then what else can you tell us, ya fat fook?"

It was so funny the boss knew he'd lost and just left the room lol.

Kelly, don't get upset with us poking fun at you.

It is just that this is your first post and we don't know how long is the fence you wish to build.

If you want it to go all the way around your yard the metric guys/gals might get mad...they don't believe in yards.

Oh, guys/gals?... nowadays, who knows...and you better not call somebody that or you might get in trouble.

How dare you call me a guy just because I have short hair and a penis. where is my gun, oh they were outlawed.. where is my hammer? oh, they were outlawed.. where is my baseball bat, Oh they were outlawed.

Where is my shoe they are still legal but darn that won't hurt anybody...I better just walk away and go find some meatless meat for lunch.

Some vendor just came out with a new product called "not meat potatoes". They are selling so fast the guy /gal is likely to be rich in a week..

my cousin, a surgical tech, has had several briefings. "guys/gals" are not allowed. everyone is a "they"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back