What's new
What's new

W T B stainless box tubing

Got an email from Metal Supermarkets saying they're still open, just not for 'browsing'. Phone/internet orders are fine. They'll probably sell you the length you want for the money Alro wants...

It sounds sort of like trailer hitch drawbar stock. Usually not stainless, though.

Got an email from Metal Supermarkets saying they're still open, just not for 'browsing'. Phone/internet orders are fine. They'll probably sell you the length you want for the money Alro wants...

It sounds sort of like trailer hitch drawbar stock. Usually not stainless, though.

Trailer hitch, yes. I have priced metal supermarket a few times, they are so high that I don't bother with them anymore. Also the endless spam from them pisses me off no end.

Graingers has a 6 foot piece of 304 for $261.

You could make 2 of them and have a few inches left over!

Pennstainless.com has it, but you have to contact them for a quote. Their website doesn't say anything about small quantities or drops.

Graingers has a 6 foot piece of 304 for $261.

You could make 2 of them and have a few inches left over!

Pennstainless.com has it, but you have to contact them for a quote. Their website doesn't say anything about small quantities or drops.

I got a piece of 2 x 3 1/4 wall 36" long from Stargate Metals for 60.00 This will work fine for the cross tube, I already have a piece of 2.5 x 2.5 1/4 wall for the draw tube.

Back