What's new
What's new

Wanted-Electro-Mechano 601J drill press manual

svn1981

Plastic
Hello All- I was wondering if anyone out there has an operators manual, parts diagram, and any other literature on the Electro-Mechano 601J drill press. The company went out of business in October of 2018 and their assets were sold for scrap. At this point I am at the mercy of the forums, and any help all you good folks out there could provide would be most welcome!!!

Thank you in advance for your help and time!!

They owned Rusnok, too. I hope someone snagged some good stuff from the scrap yard. Send me a message with your email address and I'll mail you what I have on the 601. I have the floor model.

bl00, Much Thx for your reply. I sent you a private message with my email. How do you like your press, and would you recommend one?

I would recommend not buying a broken one from an auction like I did. The motor mount is broken and the vari-drive pulleys are wonkey. I think it fell over a few (dozen) times. It'll get sorted out someday, but I have other drill presses and it's been pushed to the side. I think it will be very nice once it's fixed. If I found one in good shape I'd buy it.

Electro-Mechano Manual

They owned Rusnok, too. I hope someone snagged some good stuff from the scrap yard. Send me a message with your email address and I'll mail you what I have on the 601. I have the floor model.

Hello I also have a 601 in very nice condition except the drill chuck keeps falling off. There is a notch cut in the drill JT output arbor. There is a piece of metal in this notch, any idea of either purpose?

I would also appreciate a copy of the manual or any docs you might have. e mail [email protected]

hey all, i just picked up a 601F - also looking for manuals..etc sources. Anything you have, that isn't already on the vintagemachinery site, would really be helpful! thanks in advance.

Back