What's new
What's new

Wanted: I need a bicycle pedal arm machined

Think about the internal tapered square socket, and reconsider having one made - it'll be expensive. Is there any chance you can modify an existing crank arm to suit your needs? And of course, arms with the chair ring spider are much more costly.

If you can make it work with a 2 piece crank.

I've made them before for a JIS taper. It's a very shallow taper and the tolerances are super tight. It would be much easier and cheaper to modify something that you already have.

Whatever you want, unless it’s a forgery, is most likely available from Bike Nashbar, or Performance Bicycle, or ebay.

There's a lotta weird old stuff in bicycle land, not to mention bicyclists with unusual tastes. I'd like to hear more about the project before agreeing with you...

There are folks that make custom crank arms for folks with limitations, like knees with limited range of motion. ( A friend had this problem.) If you want their contact info, PM me and I'll get the name of the vendor.

There are folks that make custom crank arms for folks with limitations, like knees with limited range of motion. ( A friend had this problem.) If you want their contact info, PM me and I'll get the name of the vendor.

Heck, post it here so we all can share.

Back