What's new
What's new

What is it?

Those are drill bushings for a large pneumatic powerfeed aircraft drill.
They thread into the drill and go into a liner bushing.
Insert in bushing twist to lock, start the drill and go on about your business.
The drill automatically drills, retracts and stops.
Take it out, move to next bushing, rinse & repeat (sometimes thousands of times).
MacDac probably had thousands of these in varying diameters, lengths & sizes.

FFS this used to be a professional forum that I was proud to be part of. Between Gordon bitching about being banned and this random shit that pops up I am starting to think that this "dumbass" South African should rather spend time speaking to myself.... I enjoy an intelligent conversation.

Where did politics and random parts that I could make with my drill press and a file become the norm?

FFS this used to be a professional forum that I was proud to be part of. Between Gordon bitching about being banned and this random shit that pops up I am starting to think that this "dumbass" South African should rather spend time speaking to myself.... I enjoy an intelligent conversation.

Where did politics and random parts that I could make with my drill press and a file become the norm?

Then take your ass somewhere else then. The fact that you're reading and commenting on unprofessional threads should make the clue phone ring at least once.

Then take your ass somewhere else then. The fact that you're reading and commenting on unprofessional threads should make the clue phone ring at least once.

Thanks for that. I was just in a shitty mood. But I will do as suggested, like I did with all the OT posts. I was told "well don't comment then"

:cool:

Thanks E189552 for the reply, I didnt realize that this site had become so elitist. I didnt know it was forbidden to ask questions, sorry.

Spent many years in the aircraft industry. Those airfeed bushing were a very common commodity.

This forum does have it’s set of self proclaimed “elitists”.
Too bad they choose to make it that way.

Back