What's new
What's new

What is the application for this liquid?

Cannonmn

Stainless
I tried asking the successor to the maker, but product names were changed around and I don’t have their input. Anyone used it? I’m sure we can use it for something if only we had a little more info. The entire label is shown, there are no instructions at all. We have many cans of it to use or discard. Photos.211F0E04-0B90-4B4A-AED6-9DC6E10841B6.jpgA3BC1FBF-E820-495D-9C65-1B748E087428.jpg

Last edited:
1 tsp stirred in to coffee and you'll be hung like a horse, come like a firehose, have the energy to use both, become exceedingly rich and be irresistible to women.

“Special Lubricant Cleaner 41SME”

“Miller Industrial Fluids LLC”

Plus makers address and phone no, which Ive already tried, got me to the know-nothing successor. But they tell me they’ll try to ID it.

There’s no other important info on the label, just boilerplate safety stuff. No msds.

Dumpster diving yet again ?

I saw it cheap at hgr last year and pushed the button, and it eventually showed up with some other liquids I am using, like NuClear for thread cutting, honing fluid, etc. I just put 8 gal. Of NuClear in the Oster 784 threader after flushing the tank with diesel a few times, looks like former owner never cleaned it and it had many inches of dark stuff with consistency of wet concrete in the bottom. Gear oil tank was only 1/4 way to the full line and fill plug looked like it had never been opened. What a mess, worker who did the work looked like an old-time chimney sweep when he was done. I didn’t have 90 wt. gear oil onhand like the manual spec’ed, so substituted Phillips HD 220 way and circulating oil, the machine won’t know the difference.

IIRC SAE 90 gear oil is far less viscous than ISO220 way oil.

Well the gears had no splash oil for years so I’m sure they are happier now, and this machine is low rpm everywhere after the motor so I’m not worried. The two oils looked equivalent to me when I used this chart showing 90 wt. oil = ISO 220. 38E0646C-FE12-48B5-8E86-5207BAA4FDD0.jpg

Here’s a link to the chart showing equivalent viscosity between SAE 90 gear oil and ISO 220. Maybe you were looking at crankcase oils, different animal.

Google Image Result for https://53ez82p1xgbdzuy8ma1qotwh-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Viscosity-Chart.jpg

I have read of ladies in the ghetto getting together and buying silicone caulk at Hoe Depot. Then they use it for silicone breast and butt injections to improve? their looks.
Bil lD

I have read of ladies in the ghetto getting together and buying silicone caulk at Hoe Depot. Then they use it for silicone breast and butt injections to improve? their looks.
Bil lD

I have to say I for one wish you'd keep this blatantly racist BS to yourself.

I have to say I for one wish you'd keep this blatantly racist BS to yourself.

You know you've arrived when someone from Seattle calls you a racist....lol Go get yourself a man-bun and some skinny jeans and kiss the feet of someone -anyone - darker than you.

Back