What's new
What's new

What is going on with welding forums?

Imechura

Plastic
First, please forgive me, I understand that this might be off topic and possibly bad form but I'm not sure how to handle this situation.

I've been trying to sign up to a welding forum (millerwelds) for over 9 days and no approval. I've contacted support several times and no response.

So I moved on to another one welding web. When attempting to visit the registration page I receive a 404 error. I contacted support and they said they don't own the site any more and don't know who does?

So I moved on to another one. Welding talk. When clicking the registration button the site gets an error message.

This is very strange. I'm sure I'm just connecting dots where they don't exist but it's almost beyond coincidence.

Furthermore, I am in serious need of assistance trying to get my Miller bobcat 250 welding again and there are not many other sources available.

The reason im posting here is in hopes that a member here is also a member at millerwelds or another forum. If you are can you please contact me and help me get someone's attention?

Thanks for your help,

Not sure what's going on with your search for welding forums, but we have a "Fabrication: CNC Laser, Waterjet, Plasma, Welding & Fab" forum. Try posting your questions there and see what you get*.

*Not responsible if that forum suddenly disappears too.

WeldingWeb works OK for me, but I've had a login there for *years*... that place is an absolute goldmine of info. Maybe its a computer prob, try clearing all your cookies and etc?

If you have your serial # and a good description of the problems your having I could copy and paste it at Miller welds tomorrow when I'm on a pc for you.
Be as complete as possible with the problems you're having and what you've tried so far.

First, please forgive me, I understand that this might be off topic and possibly bad form but I'm not sure how to handle this situation.

I've been trying to sign up to a welding forum (millerwelds) for over 9 days and no approval. I've contacted support several times and no response.

So I moved on to another one welding web. When attempting to visit the registration page I receive a 404 error. I contacted support and they said they don't own the site any more and don't know who does?

So I moved on to another one. Welding talk. When clicking the registration button the site gets an error message.

This is very strange. I'm sure I'm just connecting dots where they don't exist but it's almost beyond coincidence.

Furthermore, I am in serious need of assistance trying to get my Miller bobcat 250 welding again and there are not many other sources available.

The reason im posting here is in hopes that a member here is also a member at millerwelds or another forum. If you are can you please contact me and help me get someone's attention?

Thanks for your help,

Me thinks it's all in the sign on form your filling out...:nutter:

Attachments

• WeldingWeb.JPG
    WeldingWeb.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 144
Try to clear cookies in your browser. It may help with your registration problems.
Or use another browser and see it solves the issue.

WeldingWeb WAS down a couple of weeks ago for about a week. Don't know when you tried to sign on.

I've been trying to sign onto an aviation site for the last day, but my membership is still 'pending approval'.

Weldingweb was a big mess earlier in the year. It was down from like Jan- march and then back online in some sort of temporary format and only recently back up and "fixed" but there are still lots of people reporting issues. It got so bad for a while that another site started up in the interim - weldingsite - which was created by the guy that runs the tractor forum I frequent (why I know about it). It seems like WW got lost in some corporate shuffle of acquisitions, etc

Weldingweb was a big mess earlier in the year. It was down from like Jan- march and then back online in some sort of temporary format and only recently back up and "fixed" but there are still lots of people reporting issues. It got so bad for a while that another site started up in the interim - weldingsite - which was created by the guy that runs the tractor forum I frequent (why I know about it). It seems like WW got lost in some corporate shuffle of acquisitions, etc

WeldingWeb - Welding Community for pros and enthusiasts

That works for me.

Plus try welding tips and tricks forum.

Back