What's new
What's new

What size pulleys for a Dumore?

Ray Behner

Diamond
I've got a #55-011 Dumore with some missing pulleys. I have the one on the motor which is a #6 and ones that measure 1.100, 2.200 and 3.050. They have no numbers on them. Which ones am I missing?
Thanks

My 5G has 3.055, 2.237, 1.366, 1.346, 1.285(looks home made) and .884

The 5G is the older 1/2 hp with having the old "plug at both ends power chord."

You might call then 888-468-8288 and then post the sizes.

OT: the power chord:
I thought I used an old dumore that had a plug going into the motor that had a steel rim that served as the ground... mine does not have that so is not grounded except through the machine it may be attached to.
I would like to find one of those old ground plugs (if they exist)

I called them once to ask about a new power chord but the no longer make that for my model.
I thought the original power chord had a steel jacket at the plug to make ground. Cant find any plugs today the have that feature.

You might call and ask pulley sizes then post them.
888-467-8288

Thanks Sami and Michiganbuck. I'll try to call them Mon. and post my findings.
As for the plug, is it recessed into the motor? I've got a three contact plug and receptacle. The plug has the ground in the center. It's called a Hubbell "twist-lock".

I finally got through to Dumore. Talked to a great person. Tammy?....I think. She couldn't tell me the sizes from any info she had at hand, so she said she'd call back later. She had to go to the eng. drawings to get the od's. This is an old #55 (pre 57) series. Anyway, the sizes are:

as listed,
#7 .500
#1 1.000
#2 1.500
#3 2.000
#4 3.000
#5 4.000
#6 5.000

Ray
I'll look around and see what I have extra and let you know.

I don't have any of the big ones but I know I have extra small ones. Kenny

Back