What's new
What's new

Looking for someone that can build a special kind of press

ChrisLB13

Plastic
A 20 ton heated rosin press creates 50,000 lbs of downward force. It can operate within 110V AC at 10 amps or more. It has four 250 watt Heaters or more. The press blocks are 9.5" x 7" and are made of 6061 aluminum. Must be some what portable. If you can build this with unlimited resources and money please let me know, I would like to speak to you.

Carver will do it.!!

A 20 ton heated rosin press creates 50,000 lbs of downward force. It can operate within 110V AC at 10 amps or more. It has four 250 watt Heaters or more. The press blocks are 9.5" x 7" and are made of 6061 aluminum. Must be some what portable. If you can build this with unlimited resources and money please let me know, I would like to speak to you.

Twenty-Five Ton Bench Top Laboratory Manual Press

With unlimited resources available, Many doors will be opened to help you in your efforts.

But.... Long tons will be needed to get a 20 ton press to provide 50K lbs of force.

How much cylinder stroke do you need? Modify a Parker karrykrimp hydraulic hose crimper. The smallest makes 30 tons on air or you could flip for an electric pump.

How much cylinder stroke do you need? Modify a Parker karrykrimp hydraulic hose crimper. The smallest makes 30 tons on air or you could flip for an electric pump.

A hose crimper will not play well with the 9.5X7 inch platens

With unlimited resources and money I could build damn near anything.

I suspect you really meant limited resources. Presses like that sometimes show up on the bay. A press without heat could easily be converted by making heated platens.

I'm guessing you are looking to press weed to extract to make dab...there are a ton of commercially available presses available for a lot less than having one designed and built.

Back