What's new
What's new

Willson-Elliott 1N Lathe metric threading chart

madlizard

Plastic
Hello dear members.

I have recently obtained Willson-Elliott 1N Lathe in very good shape for the age.
I did some reading in the internet, and found people generally don't speak highly of them, but I still like it for the type of jobs I am planning to do, plus here in Canada we are screwed on the options with good machines for the money...

So, my question here: Lathe does not have the metric cutting chart ( it suppose to be on the gear cover from the side). I am hunting for one for the long time already, but majority of the pictures are pretty fuzzy, so I don't see the gearing setups ( pitches are kinda guessable). If anyone with lathe like this can make a picture or point me to the one in the internet, that would be greatly appreciated.
If someone has a manual/documentation for the lathe and would be able to share- that would completely make my day.

Thanks in advance for all your comments !

Cheers,

The lathe looks like : Willson-Elliott 1N Lathe

The picture I am looking for is something like :
pm_1.jpg
Willson_metric_pitches.JPG

Hello dear members.

I have recently obtained Willson-Elliott 1N Lathe in very good shape for the age.
I did some reading in the internet, and found people generally don't speak highly of them, but I still like it for the type of jobs I am planning to do, plus here in Canada we are screwed on the options with good machines for the money...

So, my question here: Lathe does not have the metric cutting chart ( it suppose to be on the gear cover from the side). I am hunting for one for the long time already, but majority of the pictures are pretty fuzzy, so I don't see the gearing setups ( pitches are kinda guessable). If anyone with lathe like this can make a picture or point me to the one in the internet, that would be greatly appreciated.
If someone has a manual/documentation for the lathe and would be able to share- that would completely make my day.

Well 2 years later!!! Do you still have this lathe? I just got one too and am looking for other owners of same machine.

Back