What's new
What's new

Anybody here use Genbroker.com

SIP6A

Titanium
Anybody here use Gunbroker.com?

I have some guns to sell to settle up an estate. I have been trying to get registered for a month. There seems to be no way to talk to a human.

Any ideas?

Last edited:
Anybody here use Gunbroker.com?

I have some guns to sell to settle up an estate. I have been trying to get registered for a month. There seems to be no way to talk to a human.

Any ideas?

That's odd.

I signed up five years ago, and had no problem at all.

It was just like signing up for eBay.

Good Luck !

Make sure that your spam filter is not catching any e-mail with a link to complete the registration process.
I have an account there since more than ten years, therefore I don't know how is the process right now. But I suspect that is a simple two step process (you enter your data, they send you a confirmation link via e-mail, you click on it and complete the registration online.

Paolo

I've bought and sold several goodies there over the years.
Always felt their rates were very seller-friendly, unlike the bay.
Can't imagine why you are having a problem signing up, so no help here.

Back when I got an account, there was a disclaimer that you had to provide an email address that wasn't a web-based email. AKA, you couldn't sign up with Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, etc. because there was no physical address linked to the email account. I had an email account from my ISP and they accepted that just fine.

Not sure if that's still a thing or not, but it may be an issue for you to look into.

Rick

Found out my problem was my address. I do all my business through the PO Box. (keeps salesmen from showing up) Gunbroker.com needed my legal address, put that in problem solved.

Thanks to all that replied.
Todd

Back when I got an account, there was a disclaimer that you had to provide an email address that wasn't a web-based email. AKA, you couldn't sign up with Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, etc. because there was no physical address linked to the email account. I had an email account from my ISP and they accepted that just fine.

Not sure if that's still a thing or not, but it may be an issue for you to look into.

Rick

I think that may be why I paid the fee now that you mention it.

Back