Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

imran, some more
    My unlimited gun

The base

My Grandson's 600 Remington in 6X47 Lapua that I built

This is a co axial rest top that I designed and sell-1600 units sold as of today

If you would like, I have many more photos for you.
    inram, I started and continue to host the Shilen Swap Meet at Shilen Rifles yearly. If you would like, show up and I'll give you a tour of the facilities. It will be on Saturday the 23rd of March.

2. Likes MetalCarnage liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CountryBoy19 View Post
    How many here think the OP is going to come back and update this thread if changes are made in the future?
    I'll answer that...I think he'll be diligent and update it until the end of time...NOT!

Quote Originally Posted by Mram10 View Post
    CB, youíre on my ignore list so I canít read your posts. If youíre writing to apologize, I accept.
    Weak. If you're going to post as the all knowing, maybe you should know all about what you post?

Quote Originally Posted by CountryBoy19 View Post
    Lol... apologize for what? I didn't realize I was talking to a snowflake that could have his feelings so damaged by somebody pointing out the inaccuracies and shortcomings of his information that he would need an apology.

I really shouldn't even be dignifying your ridiculous crybaby tantrum with a response but here it goes.

I am sorry that, by pointing out the inaccuracies of your post, I hurt your feelings. I am sorry that I didn't stroke your hair, call you sweety like your mom would have, and bear the facts gently with complete consideration of how it may impact your feelings to be told you're not right. I'm also sorry for all of the other people that will interact with you in the future; they are not yet aware that you're very delicate and must be told you're incorrect in a manner that let's you down easy. It is inevitable that your life will be filled with a string of hurt feelings by those types; I'm just apologizing on behalf of them in advance so hopefully it's not as shocking to you that people won't treat you like your mother did.

Btw, how old are you? Just so I can stay on top of the concerns that need to be considered when dealing with folks of specific generations.
    Quoted to help mram10 face his weakness.

4. Likes Butch Lambert liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Idaho
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Butch , nice wind flag.

If I donít reply to posts, you are probably blocked. If this thread contains to many big words, my Best advice is to call the ATF if you build guns to sell to others. Then you can argue with them and change their mind. I couldnít care any less if you donít abide by the laws. Heck, go crazy for all I care

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

One person's opinion and from a Californian to boot;

Regardless of the stipulations of the law, isn't it an idea worth considering to mark a homemade firearm so as to;
    1. Be able to recover it in case of theft.
    2. Sidestep getting to spend most of the afternoon with a LEO, answering questions when he finds an unmarked, unregistered firearm in your possession. Tip of the Day: Never try to explain the law to a LEO, that it annoys them is putting it mildly.
    3. I've built both functional rifles and pistols and movie prop firearms and all are marked, required or not.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Oregon
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

All laws pertaining to firearms since March 4, 1789 are basically infringement's of the people's second amendment rights, instead of being adopted the sponsors and authors should have been jailed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by partsproduction View Post
    All laws pertaining to firearms since March 4, 1789 are basically infringement's of the people's second amendment rights, instead of being adopted the sponsors and authors should have been jailed.
    AMEN to that! If anyone doesn't understand it, they have no business keeping and bearing instruments of liberty...PERIOD!

9. Likes Mram10 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Mram10 View Post
    Butch , nice wind flag.

If I donít reply to posts, you are probably blocked. If this thread contains to many big words, my Best advice is to call the ATF if you build guns to sell to others. Then you can argue with them and change their mind. I couldnít care any less if you donít abide by the laws. Heck, go crazy for all I care

iran, you wanted photos and I produced them. I can post more. You are in way over your head in regards to machining and gunsmith work. If you use the ignore function with the folks that disagree with you, you will see no pertinent information.
    I'm blocked, but you can see the photos, give me a break!

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by JonesL View Post
    One person's opinion and from a Californian to boot;

Regardless of the stipulations of the law, isn't it an idea worth considering to mark a homemade firearm so as to;
    1. Be able to recover it in case of theft.
    2. Sidestep getting to spend most of the afternoon with a LEO, answering questions when he finds an unmarked, unregistered firearm in your possession. Tip of the Day: Never try to explain the law to a LEO, that it annoys them is putting it mildly.
    3. I've built both functional rifles and pistols and movie prop firearms and all are marked, required or not.
    Opinions are worth what you pay for them.
    Prior to 1968, Many firearms had no serial numbers because they weren't required. Serial numbers were for internal company records.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Kentucky
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Butch, beautiful work. I'm a professional machinist with over 25 years experience, therefore I am able to appreciate the work and skills required to produce the items that you do. It's very impressive.

My thanks to Mram10, because if it was not for his ignorance I may not have seen your work.

Gil

13. Likes Butch Lambert liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Connecticut
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

We need a minimum age/IQ here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

15. Likes Mram10 liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Idaho
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Low Flyer View Post
    Butch, beautiful work. I'm a professional machinist with over 25 years experience, therefore I am able to appreciate the work and skills required to produce the items that you do. It's very impressive.

My thanks to Mram10, because if it was not for his ignorance I may not have seen your work.

Gil
    Ignorance? Do I know you bottomfeeder? Or, low flier...