What's new
What's new

BUILD AN M16

kuei

Plastic
WANT TO BUILD A 100% OPERATIONAL M16 IDENTICAL TO THE REAL THING? I HAVE ALL THE PRINTS ON CD. EVERY PART OF THE M16 IS ON HERE ON AN EASILY READABLE PRINT. THIS IS THE REAL THING. ZOOM IN ON ALL DIMMENSIONS WITH THE IMAGING PROGRAM INCLUDED.
$400
[email protected]

Potential buyers living inside the US please note. Under normal cicumstances a personal cannot file an ATF Form 4 and make a machinegun. This was stopped in 1986. In order for an idividual to manufacture this weapon they would need to be a Type 07 FFL, and be a type O2 SOT.

Mike

[This message has been edited by AAA (edited 01-03-2003).]

Kuei,
This post *almost* qualifies for posting in this forum on a few levels, but is generally not the intent of the forum itself.
I'm going to let it stand as it is vaguely related to gunsmithing.
As a moderator on AR15.com (and others), I and you both know that there are some serious legal issues attached to any endevour in building such a rifle.
I think we would also agree that most Class II holders, and others who could legally build such an item in the US would likely not be getting their plans from the internet.
I also believe in freedom of information, and so I will not delete this post based on that belief.
However, there is a good chance that this type of posting may not sit well with the site owner, especially compared with it's relatively low conformity to the intent of the forum....being more related to improving a machinist's gunsmithing skills from a machinist's point of view than the point of view of someone wishing to own such a weapon.

Gentleman to Gentleman, and as a person who has fired the FA M16 personally ,I am asking you to please consider refraining from such posts in the future on this particular site out of consideration for the site owner, and from the realisation that this is beyond the scope of this site.

Regards
Sean

Back