What's new
What's new

Business Opportunity

Sisk Rifles

Plastic
Sisk Rifles is seeking a business partner to bring a line of new and innovative products to market. These are considered disruptor products, and will forever change the interaction of the shooter to the weapon. Components are machined from 6061 aluminum currently, and other models from wood and polymer are to come. Adjustability and adaptability are taken to a new level. LE and Military are particularly interested in the ability to shoot from extreme positions that other systems simply cant, and the fact that the STAR is the only firearms platform in existence that will allow a shooter to wear a gas mask and shoot the weapon normally. An integral suppressor design that will attach to the stock( What ? Thats impossible !) is included in one of the four patents issued. Three more designs have patents pending. This system is where Glock was years ago. Stupid was the word most of the gun industry used in describing Glock back at the beginning, but we all see where that company is now.
Most folks who read this will think : why on earth would I want to get into an industry that is in a slump? Great question ! A good bit of the reason for the slump IS SELF INFLICTED!!! The firearms industry depends to a great deal on political cycles to drive the business, not on innovation. Fear, panick, and uncertainty move that market. But not innovation. How far would the auto industry or computers or new cnc machines progress with a business plan depending on politics ?
Take a look at this link if you or someone you know isinterested. Looking forward to talking with you.
Charlie Sisk
[email protected]
936-258-4984
Business Opportunity from Sisk Rifles - Gun Industry Marketplace - Firearms Unified

While I think the stock looks as good as many other options on the market (and better than some), I don't really see it as something that would be considered a "disruptor product" to the industry. On top of that it appears that it would be VERY expensive to produce thus limiting the market for sales.

JMHO

Best of luck to you though.

JMHO
Thanks for the response. Your thoughts are in line with most folks who have not used these products. However, when tested side by side, there is not much to compare. As an example....if you take a standard bipod that has three height adjustments on a regular stock, then put that same exact bipod on a STAR stock, the number of height adjustments double. You wont understand that from a picture, but easily when using it.
Charlie

I have been a huge fan of Sisk from the first time I read about the STAR system. This would be the chance of a lifetime.

I have been a huge fan of Sisk from the first time I read about the STAR system. This would be the chance of a lifetime.

Well, Joe, just go all in. It's the chance of a lifetime! Mortgage your house , car, dick if you have one, and become filthy rich. IF it's the chance of a lifetime, why are you telling us to jump in while you watch?
W

Well, Joe, just go all in. It's the chance of a lifetime! Mortgage your house , car, dick if you have one, and become filthy rich. IF it's the chance of a lifetime, why are you telling us to jump in while you watch?
W

#4 is a First post as well.....What's wrong with the OP using a "go f*** me" Page ?
Instead of the "tag team" ?

Back