What's new
What's new

Canadian Chamber reamers

Kedyck

Plastic
Hello everyone! I know most of the usual suspects on this forum are from the US of A but I figured I would tap all my resources on this one. I've ordered reamers from Manson and PTG in the past and they all work just fine, although the currency disparity between our countries can make things a bit on the expensive side to buy new reamers for each project. Logically renting a reamer would be ideal for one time chamberings but for some reason the two popular rental sites don't go in for international shipping. Does anyone here know of a good source for reamers in Canada or a rental place that will ship here?

As I stated, in the past I've just bit the bullet and ordered up a reamer because most of my work has been in popular calibers but my current 50 BMG project has me looking for some less costly alternatives (twice the caliber, twice the reamer, twice the cost apparently haha).
I found a crazy deal on a barrel that was chambered without a throat freebore (don't know how that manufacturer messed up that order) so it seems like a shame to spend $300 on a reamer when the barrel was $100 and nearly all the chamber is already there. Unless someone out there has a used 50 reamer that they'd be willing to part with ...

Back