What's new
What's new

Comments from the new Moderator

GGaskill

Titanium
Just a few introductory words from your new moderator. Those of you who visit the Chaski boards will recognize me as the Gunsmithing moderator from over there.

I try to let people post freely and have yet to delete any posts from the Chaski gunsmithing board. I also try to let free debate take place as long as the discussion remains on the issues and not the personalities. The free discussion of issues is a foundation of liberty; political correctness is not.

The .22 silencer thread just about reached my boundaries, so as long as future debates do not exceed that one, we should be OK.

Concerning the 22 silencer thread. I was one of the people ranting about JimK's post. I am curious as to whether I would have been one of the reasons why the thread might have been deleted. Thanks.

Ranb

I would have to go back and re-read the whole thing to see. As I said, that thread approached my boundaries, but did not exceed them. As I also said, as long as the discussion remains about the subject and not the person, I prefer to let it proceed.

So as long as you (or anyone else) can refrain from commentary about others' motives or motivations or national origins, etc., I'll stay in the background.

Back